HOW TO ENTER ULTRA-TRAIL KOSCIUSZKO BY UTMB 2023
We're using the Active Endurance registration platform for entries opening at 11 AM AEDT on 23 February (and for priority registration open 48 hours earlier at 10 AM on 21 February). If you've used it before, great! If you're new to it, here's a few tips and tricks to help give you the best chance of nabbing an entry when they open.
How to register for Ultra-Trail Kosciuszko by UTMB 2023:
- Create your ACTIVE profile ahead of entries opening at ACTIVE.com
- If you've got a valid UTMB Index, you can enter during priority registration, starting at 10am AEDT on 21 February. Learn more about this here.
- When entries open at 11 AM AEDT on 23 February click “enter now” from the Kosci website.
- Log in to your ACTIVE profile using your email address.
- Once you’re in the form, you’ll select your Kosci distance and have 15 mins where your entry is reserved while you fill in the entry details (this shouldn’t take more than 5 mins)
- Your entry is secured once you have completed payment.
Congrats – you’re set to join us in the Snowy Mountains in 2023!
Here's a few key notes on the entry process to remember:
- Yes, we've beefed up our website to handle the expected demand!
- You cannot enter another person. Each entrant must have their own unique email address and enter under their own ACTIVE profile. Please note those under the age of 18 are exempt from this and will need to be registered by a parent or guardian under their ACTIVE profile.
- You can only enter one distance at a time.
- You can set up your ACTIVE profile ahead of time. You can populate all your details in your ACTIVE profile before entries open, to ensure a speedy checkout process.
- Once you're let into the form, you'll select your Kosci distance and have 15 minutes to complete your entry (but it shouldn't take more than 5). If you leave the form, your spot will be taken and you'll need to try again.
- Perfect! You're all set for entries opening come 11 AM AEDT 23 November! All you need to do now is decide on a distance and convince your mates to join you...